Saturday, April 28, 2012

3D Character Animations



I am going to be perfectly honest.  My experiences with character rigging, skinning, and animation have not been the best.  Between hardware limitations, file corruptions, and a slew of other issues that would frustrate the most patient of individuals, I have regretfully not learned as much about this as I would like.  Considering this is one of the most important and highest demanded aspects of 3D modeling and animation, it is a necessity that I will have to overcome in the near future.  In any case, for what I have learned and managed to accomplish despite hardship, these are adequate representations that could use improvement and use of advanced techniques learned after the creation of these renders.  I have a firm understand and representation of the principles of animation, but portraying them into a three-dimensional space is another work-in-progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment