Sunday, April 15, 2012

3D Exterior Environment

 

This is both something I am proud of and at the same time, recognize its flaws.  I suppose one could say it has nostalgic value to me.  Reason I say this is this was my very first scene modeling attempt that is now nearly 3 years old.  I acknowledge that it is quite mediocre, but the scale and what I accomplished at the time was and still is something I am proud to announce.  Incorporating multiple teachings of camera operation, scene setting, use of Reactor for the physics-based simulation aspect, as well as my first attempt at a particle system to reflect the phenomenon of rainfall.  I intend to completely rework this projects from the ground up and see if I really can amaze myself with what I have learned since then.

No comments:

Post a Comment